Monday, October 06, 2008

Day 42

Early in the morning, we woke up to stand by for our graduation ceremony and Mr Puah informed us that it was cancelled as no one was there.

Since some of us are already changed, we took a picture before going to MacDonald for breakfast haha.



Later on, Andy and Elaine came to find Julian and I and we went straight to Han Zhen Jie, the wholesale market. That's what happens when my fans see me, can't help it! Sigh HAHAHA!!! Just kidding :)

Anyway I bought a bag for my mum and a formal shirt for my dad. Finally solved my burden haha. We went back to WUST while droping elaine off at Bu xing jie.



We went to the night market in Bu Xing Jie in the night and four of us left earlier. We went as a big group of around 20 people including ECE peers haha. I bought a belt for myself, a grade A fake LV wallet for my dad haha. How fillial I am right? HAHA!!!


We called back Pan Shi Fu to drive us back to WUST at only RMB 40!!! Our final ride with him and so this picture is indeed memorable.


Upon reaching WUST, Andy, Julian and I went to Xiao Lu laundry service immediately to collect our clothes. My first picture taken with the nice and friendly lady boss :)



A picture with my "dear" friend here after a quick bath haha.


Rushed down with Andy for another round of laundry service which will be our last one and my last picture taken with her :(


We went to the "Co-op" to take our first and last picture with the friendly workers there. A fruitful and memorable day it is.

As I go on, I'll remember, for the time we had together....

No comments: